10 Nisan 2009

Muscle Museum.!



she had something to confess to,
but you don't have the time so look the other way
you will wait until it's over:
to reveal what you'd never shown her
too little much too late
too long tryin to resist it, you've just gone and missed it
it's escaped your world
can you see that i am needing,begging for so much more than you could ever give
and i don't want you to adore me
don't want you to ignore me
when it pleases you yeah
and i'll do it on my own
i have played in every toilet but you still want to spoil it to prove i've made a big mistake
too long tryin' to resist it you've just gone and missed it
it's escaped your world
can you see that i am needing...
so i'll do it on my own and i'll do it all by myself
you will never make it

*Bu benim vazgecilmezimin burada yer alan orijinal versiyonunun son 30 saniyesinin elektro solosunun aslinda agziyla cikarilan sesler oldugunu görmek inanilmazdi..

Hiç yorum yok: